Tuesday, September 15, 2009

pre-podcasting

I have never really pod-casted before nor am I to familiar with what it is or how it works. I am under the impression that pod-casting is just a set of media files that can be audio or video. I feel that technology is a very important part of teaching today. Pod-casting will make it easier and more interesting for the students to learn. One disadvantage about pod-casting is that like myself not all students do well with using the internet or different computer programs. Pod-casting is a lesson on its own for myself because I have never really been introduced to it. However, I am looking forward to pod-casting in the future because it will be helpful once I start teaching.

1 comment:

  1. Renee,

    You stated, "One disadvantage about podcasting is that like myself not all students do well with using the interent or different computer programs."

    What do you mean by this? Does this mean you are more of a traditional learner/teacher? If yes, remember who you will be teaching--students who can already probably podcast!

    ReplyDelete