Wednesday, December 2, 2009

reflection on incorporating podcast

Originally my partner and I had incorporated our podcast into our lesson plan by playing it toward the end of lesson. When we revised our lesson plan we decided that we would not use the podcast in this particular lesson because it really did not fit well into the overall lesson. We did not use the podcast in the lesson either. I personally incorporated the podcast into my unit. I decided that the podcast could be useful in my lesson on context clues. In this lesson in my unit I would play the podcast while students use context clues they hear in order to define vocabulary words from the story. I feel pod-casting can be an effective tool that I would use in my classroom. I could also use a podcast to play while the students did work so that it is easier for them to recall parts of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment